Purpose of the Article: Benefits of Full stack observability for Cisco Contact Center
Intended Audience: Managed services/BPS/Telecom
Tools and Technology: Monitoring Tools – AppDynamics, ThousandEyes
Keywords: monitoring tools, contact center, APM, full-stack
FSO for Contact Center:
Full Stack Observability for Cisco’s Contact Center Enterprise
- What is Full-Stack Observability for Contact Centers?
- The “Why”
- FSO Benefits for Contact Centers
FSO for Contact Center
Cisco’s best-in-class contact center is now integrated with the industry’s leading full-stack observability solution to deliver superior performance and reliability.
Cisco Contact Center Portfolio
Contact Center deployments are complex – performance visibility is key to delivering a quality service
- Customer experience impact of preventable outages
- Agent Productivity wherever they are located
- Speed of Case Resolution
The world has shifted to digital and contact centers are more central to customer experience than ever.
- Increased call volume
- Shift to remote work for agents
- Less in-person transactions and support.
Contact Center Logical View
- Notice the complex interactions in a typical contact center call
- An issue in one area can impact all customers on the system
- Quality monitoring is vital to simplify operations, resolve issues proactively, and deliver best in class performance
Full Stack Observability Benefits for Contact Center
Monitor UCCE services from a unified view
- Automatically detect and map calls from Cisco Voice Portal to backend services and databases
- Understand the performance and availability of key services that support IVR flows, such
- Troubleshoot performance issues in real-time that impact your end-users
- Eliminates reactive searching through log files to determine the root cause
- Drastically improves MTTR
- If contact center agents can speak with a customer but cannot access the applications necessary to deliver a service, business is impacted.
- Monitor applications critical to contact center business results in a unified operational view.
- Customer records, Salesforce.com, third party call recording solutions, and point of sale order processing applications are examples that may be included.
- Where did the call fail? Was it the cellular provider, the telco, the contact center infrastructure, or elsewhere?
- Report on SIP errors for quick analysis and indicate where connections may have failed.
- Customized call reports capture incoming phone numbers, providing the ability to call a customer that was disconnected.
- View call volume per contact center dropped or abandoned calls and other data in a customizable view with hyperlink capability for instant visibility into detailed reports.