IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender
What does IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender do?
WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX) performs transformation and routing of data, in any format such as xml, csv and mixed formats from source systems to target systems. After receiving data from apparent sources, WTX transforms data and routes it to any number of targets wherever it is needed.
The WebSphere Transformation Extender is powerful data transformation engine that natively across the enterprise operating environments can speak directly to native interfaces and APIs. It is a transaction-oriented solution that can be used to automate the transformation of large volume of complex transactions without hand-coding or re-tooling. This automation results in quick and high returns on investment. It is a universal data engine and a powerful validation solution that delivers compliance for your IT systems, resulting in business expedition.
It can supports all kinds of standard-based B2B integrations and other formats like XML, EDI, HIPAA, and SWIFT. It can also take any kind of data from their native forms and process them natively without code in real-time and transform them into their target formats.
What makes WebSphere TX so different?
- Design and development without requirement of hand-coding
- It can do complex transformation with simple rules
- It has an option like development in one engine and the code can be reused and deployed into many servers
- It is a reliable, proven, matured, and innovative tool
What does WTX provide?
- Interoperability: It connects different applications, databases and processes them easily. It has a powerful transformation and routing.
- Speed: Provides simple implementation, designing, and coding
- Simplified Complexity: It can handle multiple types of integration without coding and has reusable objects.
WTX has the following components:
Design Studio: Used to design and develop. In the Design studio, we have
- Type Designer: Used to define the structure.
- Map Designer: Used to write the map rules and do the transformation.
Integration Flow Designer: Used to manage and deploy the maps into servers.
Database Interface Designer: Used for data retrieval from Database.
Resource Registry: Used for alias names and resource configuration.
WTX can be integrated with different technologies like IBM Message Broker and SAP which is used as a middle ware transformation engine between multiple technologies. It can read any type of data and transform the same into any other type of data. WTX has the capability to handle and transform a very large amount of data in a very less amount of time.
Contact for further details
Sr. Technology Specialist