Active Directory Integration With Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services(IICS)
Scenario:Capture the data changes from Active directory and integrate with other applications.
In this article we will discuss about incremental data capture from Active directory with the help of LDAP Connector in informatica cloud.
Here we are splitting the Active directory integration in to two Flows.
- In the first mapping, we are fetching the data from the AD and writing into the file.
- For the first time, we are writing the entire AD data to the file and this file will be keep on appending from the next time onwards.
- From the next time onwards, we are only fetching the changed data from the AD.
- To capture the CDC data, we need to enable the CDC option in source advanced properties and need to provide a CDC text file path.
- When we configure CDC, secure agent will extract the incremental data from the source (i.e., data has been modified after the last run).
- In the second mapping, we are comparing the entire file (i.e. till the previous run) data with the current run data captures.
- Here we are checking for the new records and existing records with salary details changes and then writing in to the final target file.
Below is the Example for this integration.
Initial Load: Below are the source and target after the Initial load.
Incremental Load: Objective is to pull only delta records.
In this way, we are going to automate the LDAP data changes and reduce the manual efforts. We are utilising the LDAP connector which is the latest feature of informatica intelligent cloud services.
Contact us for further details